1Legal Associate - 02 positions
Legal Drafting : Shall be responsible for: -
Drafting and vetting of various transactional documents and agreements such as License Agreements, Concession Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, Letter Of Intent, Letter of Award, H.R & Marketing Agreements, Sales & Marketing Agreement, Operations & Maintenance Agreement, Lease Deeds, Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Joint Venture Agreement, Shareholders Agreement etc.
Contract negotiation with counter party and closure.
Litigation Management : Decent experience of handling civil and criminal cases including arbitration matters. Shall be responsible for: -
Managing all the litigation of the company.
Drafting parawise comments, plaints, statement of claims, counter claims, complaints, writs, counter affidavit, special leave petitions etc.
Drafting legal notice and reply to legal notice.
Keeping track of litigations of the Company and taking pro-active steps to protect the interests of the Company.
Coordination with external counsels for sending legal notice & handling court cases.
Briefing senior counsels and panel advocates in critical matters.
Legal Research & Advisory :
1. Should be well versed with the: -
• latest amendments / revision in Substantive Laws, Rules & Regulations.
• landmark judgments etc.
2. Should be responsible for providing periodic update on the changing legal and regulatory environment and latest judgements.
3. Should proactively assist other functions by providing timely legal advice and solutions.
In addition to academic qualifications following are a must: -
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- commercial bent of thinking
- ability to think through the process with great attention to details
- great interpersonal skills
LL. B (from a reputed institute – preferably any National Law School or Campus Law Center, Delhi)
Experience: 6 - 8 years
2Legal Intern - 05 positions
AK Tiwari & Associates understands young students' appetite for exposure and experience in the legal industry. We have curated an internship opportunity for law students which provides more than a glimpse of what goes inside a law firm.
The students will uncover the professional conduct with which one is expected to perform in the law firm environment along with honing their research and drafting skills. One-to-one interactions with partners and associates help the interns direct their analytical skills towards complex business situations by applying the principles of law.
With training and development on the go, students will be able to develop interpersonal skills and groom themselves becoming a better professional.
What we are looking for?
We are certainly looking for students who have the drive and zeal to be a part of this ever-growing law firm - AK Tiwari & Associates. The students should be able to possess :
Good communication skills (should be able to express his/her views)
Team player quality
Right attitude with the temperament of learning
What do we offer?
We offer students pursuing an education in law, a four-week internship across our metro city offices (New Delhi, Noida and Ghaziabad).
How can you apply?
We request you to send in your application, eight to twelve weeks before the preferred date of the internship, enabling us to get back to you four to six weeks before the commencement of those dates.
You could either upload your resume and complete the form or email us on the below-mentioned addresses as per your preferred location choice: email@example.com
3Secretary / Executive Assistant - 01 position
We are looking for a Self Driven and Ambitious Secretary / Executive Assistant to join our team! Secretary/EA responsibilities include providing comprehensive administration support while ensuring the smooth-running of the office, both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal employees and external clients, vendors, and supplier.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree with Good communication over English language.
• Minimum 2 years plus work experience as Secretary/Assistant.
• Must have good Communication Skills, Multi-tasking, with excellent Time Management Skills and ability to prioritize work.
• Managing schedule and performing a wide variety of responsible, complex and confidential administrative tasks.
• Meeting and communicating visitors at all levels of seniority in the absence of Boss to coordinate important and urgent works.
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
• Organizing and maintaining files and records.
• Calendar Management, Coordination between different teams of the organization.
• Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
•Drafting Preparing the Meeting Agendas, Managing E-Mails and Replying to Phone Calls.
•Organizing Daily Calendars Follow up for the regular Tasks/Scheduled Reports.
• Follow up with fellows on submission of reports.
• Coordination with Employees, Banks, Customers, Vendors, and Supplier.
• Managing Travel Arrangements.
• Good computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications.
(Secretary, Executive Assistant, Executive Secretary, Executive Assistant Secretary)